You can now benefit from a Shari’a compliant financing cap worth up to BD 70,000 with no property value cap and a fixed repayment period of 30 years, divided as follows:
- Tas’heel Aqari: Finance facility to purchase a residential land or a constructed property.
- Tas’heel Al Bait Al Oud: Finance facility to purchase within a family relative’s residential property.
- Tas’heel Ta’awon: Finance facility to purchase a residential property in partnership with other beneficiaries.
You can now benefit from a Shari’a compliant subsidized facility cap up to BD 70,000 with no property value cap. In addition to a fixed repayment period of 30 years, divided as follows:
“Tas'heel” Program Finance Scheme with an amount up to BD 70,000.
- Client will pay a specified cut from the monthly income, either 25%, 30% or 35%.
- Client may avail an additional Ijara finance facility to cover the property value.
- Finance tenor up to 30 years.
- Competitive profit rates.
- No Administrative Fees
- Valuation fees: Depending on property type
- Last Payslip from the Employer
- Original Salary certificate
- For Private Sector Employees: Original Salary Certificate from GOSI
- Bank’s account statement for the last six months.
- Copy of Property Reservation if the property is a Social Housing Property, or Title Deed Copy with Address Card, or Electricity Bill
- Passport and CPR